Organizations are invited to become a Choose Civility Harford County Alliance Partner
Critical to the success of Choose Civility, Alliance Partners are Harford County, MD-based organizations, businesses, government departments, faith-based organizations, and educational institutions that are active partners. Alliance Partners extend the initiative’s reach throughout Harford County to build awareness, involvement, and commitment. Harford County Public Library (HCPL) is honored to be the lead organization of the Choose Civility Harford County initiative, along with a strong partnership with Harford County Government. We thank you for your interest in becoming an Alliance Partner.
No fee is required for participation.
- Serve as an active advocate of civility in Harford County and beyond.
- Promote Choose Civility within your organization to employees, members, and stakeholders and through distribution channels to constituents, customers, vendors, and suppliers.
- Display the Choose Civility logo and website link on your organization’s website and in appropriate marketing materials.
- Incorporate Choose Civility into your organization’s marketing efforts (internally and externally).
- Participate in and promote Choose Civility events and programs.
- Sponsor (cash or in-kind) events/programs.
- Offer suggestions on new events, components, tools, and ideas for extending Choose Civility throughout the County.
- Serve a three-year renewable term.
- Recognition and prestige as a community leader and collaborator.
- Recognition on Choose Civility website, in promotional materials and at Choose Civility events.
- Use of the Choose Civility logo and other design elements and artwork.
- Display of Choose Civility identification and promotional materials within organization and its activities.
- Advance invitation to Choose Civility events and activities.
- Advance access to all materials and tools for distribution to organization’s base.
- Press release to local media announcing organization’s participation.
- Consideration for selection to serve on the Choose Civility Steering Committee.